Small events for your business, marketing and sales meetings. Only tailor made.
Don't miss this exclusive experience for a limited number of people in a wonderful location only in advance booking. Follow us for more details on our Facebook Page Il Blog di Rosa
Every Thursday until September the participants will leave at 6:00/6:15 am from the Adriatic coast by bus with a tour leader in order to arrive at the Trabocco Punta Le Morge in Torino di Sangro from which there will be a guided tour arriving to the British Cemetery going through the famous holm oak wood for 6 km. On the Trabocco there will be a fishing simulation. The price depends upon the number of requests and upon the AntiCovid19 laws for Tourism. Info and Booking Whatsapp 3666759523
A Voyage Through Tradition and All Five Senses
At the Garofoli Winery you can experience over a century of the family’s history and the tradition of winemaking in the Marche region.
This is a story of men and women who have been producing wine for five generations with love, passion and dedication to their land and origins.
Follow a path that winds through the Garofoli family’s memories, telling the story of the oldest winery in the Marche region, and culminating in an exciting discovery of the senses with a wine tasting.
- SMART TASTING
This is the tour for those who are in a hurry, who are only passing through, or who are simply curious to know more about Garofoli wines. The Smart Tour allows for a tasting of four wines to be chosen from among those proposed (excluding the Vintage Collection, the Limited Edition and the Selezione Gioacchino Garofoli). And with a purchase of a minimum of 50 euros, we will offer you the Smart Tour for free!
- CLASSIC TOUR (Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes))
Immerse yourself in the Garofoli experience and find out more about the history of the family and its winery. The Classic Tour takes you on a visit to the barrel cellar, the caveau where Metodo Classico wines are aged, and a picturesque walk through the wooden pupitres. After, there is the guided tasting of Garofoli wines (which vary based on the package chosen). The tasting features some typical products and a sampling of Garofoli Blend EVO oil and Garofoli EVO oil of the single variety made from Ascolana Tenera, which come from our own olive groves.
o “Discover the Marche Region” - This is a tour for those who are getting to know Garofoli wines for the first time. Tasting of:
- Macrina – Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore
- Kòmaros – Marche Igt Rosato
- Colle Ambro – Rosso Piceno DOC
- Piancarda – Rosso Conero DOC
o “The Best of…” - An exciting visit for experts and wine-lovers who want to find out more about the four top wines of the Garofoli portfolio. Tasting of:
- Podium - Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore
- Serra Fiorese - Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Riserva
- Camerlano - Marche IGT Rosso
- Grosso Agontano – Conero DOCG Riserva
o “Bring on the Bubbly” (groups of 6 people minimum) – A voyage of discovery through the long tradition of sparkling wines produced by the Garofoli family, which has been making spumante wines since 1952. Discover the many nuances of Verdicchio which emerge thanks to maturation on lees, as well as time and savoir fair. This is a trip through Charmat method and Metodo Classico. Sparkling wine tasting of:
- Brut – Spumante Metodo Charmat
- Brut Dèlis – Spumante Metodo Classico
- Brut Rosè – Spumante Rosè Metodo Classico
- Brut Riserva – Spumante Metodo Classico
- Pas Dosè – Spumante Dosaggio Zero metodo Classico
o Blind Tasting – A game, just for fun, to awaken those sleepy senses. Four wines in a blind tasting that calls into play the senses of smell and taste trying to recognize aromas and bouquets.
- PERSONALIZED TOUR
Each tour may be tailor-made on the basis of individual needs and desires. Contact us, we will help you organize your tour!
- TOUR WITH VERTICAL TASTING (groups of 12 people minimum)
For experts, amateurs and wine-lovers who want to get to know one of our wines in-depth. Contact us and tell us which wine you are most interested in and that you’d like to get to know better!
- EVENTS IN THE WINERY
You may organize buffets, dinners, lunches, cocktails, corporate events and meetings in the spaces at Casa Vinicola Garofoli. Moreover, you may give your own clients, guests, agents and employees the gift of a tasting or visit to the winery.
- Visits and tastings are available only upon reservation, thus requests without reservation are subject to availability at that moment. To reserve, please phone 071/7820162-163 or send an email to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Giulia). In case of delay (more than 30 minutes late and without prior notification by phone or by e-mail), the reservation shall be canceled.
- In order to offer our guests the best experience, we ask that you follow these simple rules:
Children: If you will be accompanied by children, we ask that you let us know in advance so that we may better organize your visit to Casa Vinicola Garofoli. Children under 10 enter free; for children from age 10 to 17 entrance is € 5.00 for any type of visit. During tastings, minor children may taste organic grape juice made in the Marche region.
Pets: Your four-legged friends are welcome, but may not accompany you during the tour in the winery. Appropriate dress: Temperatures in the cellar range from 13 to 15° Centigrade all year long, so we ask you to dress appropriately for that temperature
- Every visit with a wine tasting includes a sampling of traditional local products. Please indicate dietary restrictions or allergies at the time of making the reservation.
- Visits are conducted in Italian and English. If you would like a visit in your language, please contact us ahead of time; we will provide a translator. The additional cost will be added to the cost of your tour.
- There is a parking lot for buses.
- The structure is earthquake-proof.
- The winery is accessible for people with disabilities.