From half to full day a tailor Made package from a variable base price that includes Agency fee, coach, insurance and tour leader with the following options:
1. Beach umbrella with 2 loungers €16 to be paid at the lido
2. SUP (Stand Up Paddle) courses for small groups of 5: for adult and child reserved fare by booking at Itinera Tour et Mariage
3. Menu pizza with drink or menu seafood at reserved fare at Itinera Tour et Mariage
4. Individual rate for guided tour in Fermo at evening €10 to pay at the booking by Itinera Tour et Mariage
For any Booking and information fill in the form below or contact me at Whatsapp +39 366 6759523
Every Thursday until September the participants will leave at 6:00/6:15 am from the Adriatic coast by bus with a tour leader in order to arrive at the Trabocco Punta Le Morge in Torino di Sangro from which there will be a guided tour arriving to the British Cemetery going through the famous holm oak wood for 6 km. On the Trabocco there will be a fishing simulation. The price includes the guided tour, the quote for tour leader, bus, insurance and the Agency fee. The price depends upon the number of requests and upon the AntiCovid19 laws for Tourism. Info and Booking Whatsapp 3666759523
A Voyage Through Tradition and All Five Senses
At the Garofoli Winery you can experience over a century of the family’s history and the tradition of winemaking in the Marche region.
This is a story of men and women who have been producing wine for five generations with love, passion and dedication to their land and origins.
Follow a path that winds through the Garofoli family’s memories, telling the story of the oldest winery in the Marche region, and culminating in an exciting discovery of the senses with a wine tasting.
- SMART TASTING
This is the tour for those who are in a hurry, who are only passing through, or who are simply curious to know more about Garofoli wines. The Smart Tour allows for a tasting of four wines to be chosen from among those proposed (excluding the Vintage Collection, the Limited Edition and the Selezione Gioacchino Garofoli). And with a purchase of a minimum of 50 euros, we will offer you the Smart Tour for free!
- CLASSIC TOUR (Time: 1 hour and 30 minutes))
Immerse yourself in the Garofoli experience and find out more about the history of the family and its winery. The Classic Tour takes you on a visit to the barrel cellar, the caveau where Metodo Classico wines are aged, and a picturesque walk through the wooden pupitres. After, there is the guided tasting of Garofoli wines (which vary based on the package chosen). The tasting features some typical products and a sampling of Garofoli Blend EVO oil and Garofoli EVO oil of the single variety made from Ascolana Tenera, which come from our own olive groves.
o “Discover the Marche Region” - This is a tour for those who are getting to know Garofoli wines for the first time. Tasting of:
- Macrina – Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore
- Kòmaros – Marche Igt Rosato
- Colle Ambro – Rosso Piceno DOC
- Piancarda – Rosso Conero DOC
o “The Best of…” - An exciting visit for experts and wine-lovers who want to find out more about the four top wines of the Garofoli portfolio. Tasting of:
- Podium - Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore
- Serra Fiorese - Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Riserva
- Camerlano - Marche IGT Rosso
- Grosso Agontano – Conero DOCG Riserva
o “Bring on the Bubbly” (groups of 6 people minimum) – A voyage of discovery through the long tradition of sparkling wines produced by the Garofoli family, which has been making spumante wines since 1952. Discover the many nuances of Verdicchio which emerge thanks to maturation on lees, as well as time and savoir fair. This is a trip through Charmat method and Metodo Classico. Sparkling wine tasting of:
- Brut – Spumante Metodo Charmat
- Brut Dèlis – Spumante Metodo Classico
- Brut Rosè – Spumante Rosè Metodo Classico
- Brut Riserva – Spumante Metodo Classico
- Pas Dosè – Spumante Dosaggio Zero metodo Classico
o Blind Tasting – A game, just for fun, to awaken those sleepy senses. Four wines in a blind tasting that calls into play the senses of smell and taste trying to recognize aromas and bouquets.
- PERSONALIZED TOUR
Each tour may be tailor-made on the basis of individual needs and desires. Contact us, we will help you organize your tour!
- TOUR WITH VERTICAL TASTING (groups of 12 people minimum)
For experts, amateurs and wine-lovers who want to get to know one of our wines in-depth. Contact us and tell us which wine you are most interested in and that you’d like to get to know better!
- EVENTS IN THE WINERY
You may organize buffets, dinners, lunches, cocktails, corporate events and meetings in the spaces at Casa Vinicola Garofoli. Moreover, you may give your own clients, guests, agents and employees the gift of a tasting or visit to the winery.
- Visits and tastings are available only upon reservation, thus requests without reservation are subject to availability at that moment. To reserve, please phone 071/7820162-163 or send an email to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org (to the attention of Giulia). In case of delay (more than 30 minutes late and without prior notification by phone or by e-mail), the reservation shall be canceled.
- In order to offer our guests the best experience, we ask that you follow these simple rules:
Children: If you will be accompanied by children, we ask that you let us know in advance so that we may better organize your visit to Casa Vinicola Garofoli. Children under 10 enter free; for children from age 10 to 17 entrance is € 5.00 for any type of visit. During tastings, minor children may taste organic grape juice made in the Marche region.
Pets: Your four-legged friends are welcome, but may not accompany you during the tour in the winery. Appropriate dress: Temperatures in the cellar range from 13 to 15° Centigrade all year long, so we ask you to dress appropriately for that temperature
- Every visit with a wine tasting includes a sampling of traditional local products. Please indicate dietary restrictions or allergies at the time of making the reservation.
- Visits are conducted in Italian and English. If you would like a visit in your language, please contact us ahead of time; we will provide a translator. The additional cost will be added to the cost of your tour.
- There is a parking lot for buses.
- The structure is earthquake-proof.
- The winery is accessible for people with disabilities.
Led by our wonderful Chef Rita, this cooking course gives the participant an opportunity to learn how to make about our traditional rural recipes.
We will begin with a tour of the Tenuta Cocci Grifoni wine cellar including a brief explanation of how our wine is made.
After this introduction, the class will be held on the spectacular Panoramic Terrace and the finished recipes will be accompanied with Tenuta Cocci Grifoni DOC wines.
Learn how to create our local Ciambellone Cake or Tagliatelle or Maccheroncini fresh Egg Pasta or the Frittella recipe “Nonna Maria”- farmer style. A wonderful opportunity to taste the recipes with the wines that compliment them.
Experience how the local foods connect to our wines with an unparalleled compatibility.
Imagine sitting at tables in the vineyards located in the Historical Vineyards of Tenuta Cocci Grifoni’s Vigna Messieri. Begin with a walk through the trails during the wild and expressive blooming season.
This experience includes a traditional, delicious locally sourced lunch and is accompanied by a tasting of three vintages (2008-2011-2013) of the Vigna Messieri Rosso Piceno Superiore DOC.
This is an unique opportunity to spend time in the elements of our land and our terroir, amongst the vineyards and grapes, within the Flora and Fauna.
• Circa 2 ore e mezza, tutto compreso.
• Prenotazione obbligatoria.
• Disponibile per gruppi di 6 persone e 12 persone.
• Sconti riservati per gruppi più numerosi.
• Sconto del 5% per acquisti in cantina di almeno 6 bt miste di vino.
QUESTI TOURS ENOGASTRONOMICI SI SVOLGERANNO NELLA REGIONE MARCHE, ITALIA
This is a perfect setting for an intimate lunch and wine tasting.A picnic basket lunch, V’vitella, is packed up for your special meal in the vineyard.
A walk within the Messieri Vineyard of Tenuta Cocci Grifoni will lead you to the perfect spot to taste a one bottle Vigna Messieri Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore from this Historical Vineyard.
Local sourced meats and cheeses sandwiches are provided in our special carry bags with the wine and blankets.
After a tour of the Cocci Grifoni Cellar, you are served dinner on the Panoramic Terrace of Tenuta Cocci Grifoni with the tasting of three wines from our Historical Vineyards, representative of our special crus.
Locally sourced, and inspired, this four-course menu will delight your senses and is complemented by Moka coffee and Anise Liqueur.
This visit to the winery features a tour of the cellar, tasting of three wines and a four-course lunch on the Panoramic Terrace of Tenuta Cocci Grifoni.
The wines will include our sparkling Tarà Passerina Spumante Brut and two wines from the Historical Vineyards: Colle Vecchio Offida DOCG Pecorino and Vigna Messieri Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore or Il Grifone Offida DOCG Rosso.
Local dishes, locally sourced, are followed by Moka coffee and Anise Liqueur.
Join us for a guided walk through the historical Messieri Vineyard and then visit the Tenuta Cocci Grifoni cellar. The tasting includes a selection of three of our iconic wines:
Colle Vecchio Offida DOCG Pecorino, Tarà Passerina Spumante Brut and the Montepulciano – Sangiovese Blend Rosso Piceno DOC Superiore. Traditional, locally sourced, appetizers are served during the tasting.